Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney
Dennis J. Rickert has more than 14 years of experience practicing law in Mount Clemens, Michigan. In all cases, he does everything in his power to fight for his clients' rights and pursue their best interest. Before becoming a full-time lawyer, Mr. Rickert served as a police officer for 22 years. While a police officer, he held many teaching and leadership positions. Mr. Rickert:
- Held the positions of sergeant and lieutenant
- Worked for five years as detective sergeant in the Detective Bureau
- Handled juvenile cases as a youth sergeant for three years
- Supervised field training officers
- Was in charge of handling video evidence
- Worked undercover on narcotic raids
- Taught at the Macomb Police Academy
- Was a certified Breathalyzer operator
This range of experience gives Mr. Rickert extraordinary perspective when handling criminal defense and juvenile law cases.
Attorney Rickert also handles family law and divorce matters, including divorce and domestic violence. Having been divorced himself, Dennis J. Rickert understands the emotional tribulations his clients face.
To schedule a free initial consultation at the law office of Dennis J. Rickert P.C., call today at 586-649-3826 or contact the office online. You can learn more about Mr. Rickert's background by clicking on his name below: