If you have been charged with a crime, your rights and liberties are on the line. It's important to find a lawyer you feel comfortable working with. You need someone who knows the ins and outs of the criminal justice system. You need someone you can trust to devote the time and effort necessary to bring about the best possible result.Offering the Perspective of a Police Officer to Your Criminal Defense
Before becoming a criminal defense attorney, Dennis J. Rickert served as a police officer for 22 years. He understands how law enforcement operates. He knows their priorities and their pressure points. He can quickly identify an officer's mistakes, procedural errors and violations of police departments' rules and regulations. His experience and skill can be extremely valuable as he works to provide you with the focused and strategic criminal defense you need.
Dennis J. Rickert will personally handle every aspect of every case. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 586-727-3355 or contact Mr. Rickert online.Answering the Tough Questions
When you have been charged with a crime, many questions fill your mind. "Will I have to go to jail? Could I lose my driver's license? Might I end up with a permanent criminal record?"
Clinton Township criminal defense lawyer Dennis J. Rickert will take the time to honestly answer your questions and to explain the defense options available to you. He will work closely with you and help you make the informed decisions imperative to the outcome of your case. He has achieved success in the criminal defense of many types of cases, such as:
- Drunk driving/OWI/DUI, second and third offense DUI
- High blood alcohol content DUI charges
- Drivers' license restoration
- Traffic violations: speeding tickets, fleeing an officer, driving without a license
- Drug charges: possession, manufacture, trafficking
- Domestic violence/assault and battery
- Child abuse and neglect
- Sex crimes: solicitation of a minor, indecent exposure, rape
- Violent crimes: car-jacking, arson offenses murder
- Juvenile law: underage drinking, probation violations, theft
- Probation violations and outstanding warrants
When you choose Dennis J. Rickert as your criminal defense attorney, you will never be left in the dark about the status of your case. Your calls, questions and concerns will always receive a rapid response. For a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal defense, call 586-727-3355, or contact Mr. Rickert online.